We recommend sizing a half size down from your usual shoe size for the proper fit. For example, if you are a size 10.5, going with the size 10 instead.
· Sympatex® waterproof membrane We chose the Sympatex® because they’re both planet-friendly and high-performing. The PES membrane is 100% waterproof (40k), 100% windproof, very breathable, and extra durable. It’s also bluesign®-certified, completely climate neutral, recyclable, and free of harmful PFCs.
· VIBRAM® Megagrip The VIBRAM® Megagrip locks you to the ground, whether it’s wet granite or steep gravelly trails – wherever you choose to adventure. Unlike other very sticky grips, it’s also long-wearing. This shoe will last, and last.
· VIBRAM® Litebase The VIBRAM® Litebase outsole is thinner (by up to 50%) which makes it lighter (by up to 30%). That lighter weight is great for saving energy when conditions get tough. And it comes with no impact on comfort or performance: you still get 5mm lugs plus an 8mm drop.
· Durable ripstop upper A polyester water repellent ripstop mesh to protect the Sympatex® waterproof membrane. Asymmetrical lacing increases support and reduces pressure points.
· EVA midsole From all-day training in a wet forest to battling through a snowy mountain pass on weekend hike, the EVA foam midsole offers lighter weight, supreme cushioning, and step-enhancing rebound (with a 31/23mm stack height).
United States: Orders up to $50.00 ship at a flat rate of $10.00.
Orders $50.01 - $249.99 ship at a flat rate of $15.00.
Orders exceeding $250.00 ship FREE.
International: All orders shipping outside of the U.S. will be calculated at checkout. Shipping is available to Europe, parts of Asia, Australia & New Zealand and only available as a tracked shipment at this time.
Rates will automatically be applied at checkout. All shipping fees are non-refundable.