The Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 continues to help keep you running. A refreshed upper combines Flyknit and Flywire technology for support and breathability where you need it. A wider forefoot provides stability to prevent rolling, while the high foam heights provide soft responsiveness and long-lasting comfort. It's still one of our most tested shoes, designed to help you feel the potential when your foot hits the pavement.
Ventilated Where Needed
An advanced Flyknit upper provides breathability where you need it most. It's strong and durable, helping to keep your foot secure with every mile. Flywire technology offers extra support and stability through the midfoot.
Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride. Shaped like a rocker, the foam provides support for the 3 phases of a runner's stride. It offers flexibility when your foot rises off the ground, a smooth ride when your foot is moving forward and cushioning at ground contact.
Cushioned Feel, Higher Stacks
Less material between the insole and midsole means you're closer to the foam. This helps create a more responsive experience. The foam itself has a higher height, providing a plush feel.
- Increased rubber at the outsole helps deliver traction and durability.
- Cushioned collar provides soft comfort.
- Wide shape provides a more stable ride, helping release energy with every step.
- Pull loop at the heel for easy on and off.
- Weight (Women's size 8): 8.6oz (244g)
- Offset: 8.4mm (Forefoot: 22.3mm, Heel: 30.7mm)
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Violet Dust/ Elemental Pink
- Style: CT2423-500